taran.shannara

Enfilade 2017, 1650pt Late War tournament (official thread)

Thanks for yet another great tournament.  Props to steve for a well run event.  Thanks to all the participants for showing up and being good sports.

I learned after the tournament that I completely hosed a rule in my final game. It had an impact on the game.  While I still lost in spectacular fashion I am disappointed I mishandled the all guns repeat rule.  My apologies to Josef for this error.  I look forward to a rematch opportunity.  

2 hours ago, JasonSkee said:

Thanks for yet another great tournament.  Props to steve for a well run event.  Thanks to all the participants for showing up and being good sports.

I learned after the tournament that I completely hosed a rule in my final game. It had an impact on the game.  While I still lost in spectacular fashion I am disappointed I mishandled the all guns repeat rule.  My apologies to Josef for this error.  I look forward to a rematch opportunity.  

I had to re-roll and failed to range in both for the Rockets and the 105's so yeah, it was most dfinitely big given it was 670 points that didnt fire.  We were in a 90 degree room for 10 hours though, so maybe it had an effect.  I'm always down to play of course.