Launch of the OFCC website!

I have two OFCC announcements!

First, I'm proud to announce the launch of www.ofccgaming.com your source for OFCC ticket sales, room reservations, and event packet downloads.  Ever struggled to tell a friend about OFCC, or direct them to the forums to learn more?  Now you have a visual website to send them to.  Check it out!

Second, it is looking very likely that the 2017 OFCC will have official support from the British mothership.....yes, Games Workshop itself!  I am in active contact with them, and am very hopeful.  I have no idea what that would look like, but it's obviously very exciting, so stay tuned!

• Like 4

I have some bad news:

When I click Reserve Your Room, I get error: Sorry but we are unable to locate your selected hotel. Please start your search again. <http://www3.hilton.com/en_US/hi/search/findhotels/index.htm>

When I click Buy Your Ticket Now, I get error: There are no products here yet! Please check back soon. <http://www.ordofanaticus.com/index.php?/store/category/3-ofcc-tickets/>

Question for the organizers:  I and my gal pal aren't playing.  But we want to watch.  Do we buy event tickets?  Or is it free to watch? 

We don't typically charge for viewing the events, but we do ask that you introduce yourselves at the registration desk, so that the organizers know you are just there for spectating.  :smile:

• Like 2

Blustorm,

Copy that, thank you very much.  Neither of us have any problems with wearing a "Hello my name is SPECTATOR" tag or anything either to ease folks' minds.  I used to play 40k a lot in 3rd edition and so far haven't really been able to get in a ton of games, but love the hobby and love the community.  My girlfriend's getting into it, too and we were thinking what a great way to broaden her exposure!

Really appreciate the reply, off to make a room reservation...

Stay safe,

don

• Like 2

Blustorm,

Copy that, thank you very much.  Neither of us have any problems with wearing a "Hello my name is SPECTATOR" tag or anything either to ease folks' minds.  I used to play 40k a lot in 3rd edition and so far haven't really been able to get in a ton of games, but love the hobby and love the community.  My girlfriend's getting into it, too and we were thinking what a great way to broaden her exposure!

Really appreciate the reply, off to make a room reservation...

Stay safe,

don

My parents & Bro's family love to come see what Bro's doing. The community is wonderful and inviting. And if you ask nicely 90% of the players will explain their army, why they play, what the idea behind their army is, etc.

Will be great to meet you!

• Like 2

What was the verdict on no rooms available fro sunday night?

The problem has been fixed! (or so I have been told)

Your web page address is: http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/P/PDXVAHH-WGC-20170727/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

Group Name:

OFCC War Gaming

Group Code:

WGC

Check-in:

27-JUL-2017

Check-out:

31-JUL-2017

Hotel Name:

Hilton Vancouver Washington

Hotel Address:

301 W. 6th Street

Vancouver, Washington

Phone Number:

360-828-4307

Please use the link and note that the group code has been changed to: WGC

• Like 2

The problem has been fixed! (or so I have been told)

Your web page address is: http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/P/PDXVAHH-WGC-20170727/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

Group Name:

OFCC War Gaming

Group Code:

WGC

Check-in:

27-JUL-2017

Check-out:

31-JUL-2017

Hotel Name:

Hilton Vancouver Washington

Hotel Address:

301 W. 6th Street