T9A OFCC 2017

Well... fortunately for you the 9th age has removed the GREATEST AND MOST ENTERTAINING MAGIC ITEM OF ALL TIME from their game. Very sad to see it go. So sad. Saddest. Ever. 

Yes! Looking forward to catching up with you guys on Saturday and with all these other familiar folk at the OFCC. 

I think I'll be playing good ol' pleasure warriors this time. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Fixxer said:

Well... fortunately for you the 9th age has removed the GREATEST AND MOST ENTERTAINING MAGIC ITEM OF ALL TIME from their game. Very sad to see it go. So sad. Saddest. Ever. 

Yes! Looking forward to catching up with you guys on Saturday and with all these other familiar folk at the OFCC. 

First DKieft and now you?!?! Hell in a handasket...

Bring your Malifaux for a Saturday night rematch!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yarbicus said:

First DKieft and now you?!?! Hell in a handasket...

Bring your Malifaux for a Saturday night rematch!

YES!!!! That's what Im talking about! LOL. I got a Malifaux game scheduled with VonVikee too, possibly. I'll bring my 17' Faux grid too.

Friday or Saturday night works for me, I'll be around. 

@ LoF, I'll post my army up later this evening... BANNERS and ALL!  Looking forward to catching up. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Fixxer said:

Matt, if you want to possibly get a game in on Saturday, I know at least a couple more guys will be there for 9th Age besides Sam and I :)

• Like 1

What is everyone using to build their lists and work out points etc? i don't really wanna go back to pen and paper but will if i have too. 

I used Battlescribe for one list and then found a website called 9thbuilder.com and have massively different values for stuff? Anyone else used them? 

29 minutes ago, splinx said:

What is everyone using to build their lists and work out points etc? i don't really wanna go back to pen and paper but will if i have too. 

I used Battlescribe for one list and then found a website called 9thbuilder.com and have massively different values for stuff? Anyone else used them? 

I use Battlescribe on mobile and Army Builder at home, with Army Builder being my preference.

9thbuilder.com is waaaaay outdated, looks like they are at least 2 or 3 versions behind what is current.

So if I do get everything painted in time dude we can have a rematch on the Friday night if you wanted at 4500 pts practice? I would insist on me bringing a decent selection of beers along to enjoy whilst taking out time playing a game unless you wanted to play something else!?!?!?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, splinx said:

So if I do get everything painted in time dude we can have a rematch on the Friday night if you wanted at 4500 pts practice? I would insist on me bringing a decent selection of beers along to enjoy whilst taking out time playing a game unless you wanted to play something else!?!?!?

That sounds perfect man! I look forward to it!

So I'm getting closer to pulling the trigger on getting involved in these shenanigans! Met Ben and a couple of others on Saturday at Dice Age for a game of 9th! Enjoyed a thoroughly enjoyable game against Andrew and his Ogres! I have to paint up about 10 cold one riders, 30 executioners and another 10 crossbowmen and I should be good to go! As long as I still keep smashing out the painting I will be purchasing a ticket in the next week or two! :) 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, splinx said:

So I'm getting closer to pulling the trigger on getting involved in these shenanigans! Met Ben and a couple of others on Saturday at Dice Age for a game of 9th! Enjoyed a thoroughly enjoyable game against Andrew and his Ogres! I have to paint up about 10 cold one riders, 30 executioners and another 10 crossbowmen and I should be good to go! As long as I still keep smashing out the painting I will be purchasing a ticket in the next week or two! :) 

'Twas a great game sir! It had me take a look at my list and completely re-do it, heh. Hope you're able to get your Dread Elves done man, they looked great!

Excited for OFCC this year and pushing some "rank-and-flanks" across the table :cool:

• Like 1

Updated "to do" list for OFCC. Added a 3rd Tusker to the unit, plus some Scraplings. Most of the Scraplings are painted 3 color-minimum, except for this one guy and the unit filler, hopefully I'll have some time to touch them up.

I've also got a Rock Auroch coming in (supposedly, still not shipped from ebay) that will need to get done. Crunch time!

1RsDvQ9.jpg?1

• Like 1

So i bit the bullet and brought my ticket! I have a couple of wizards left to paint, some archers and my executioners so worked out its do-able! I look forward to gaming over the weekend with you gents but mostly drinking and sharing scotch and beer with you all! :)n huzzzahhhhhh!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, splinx said:

So i bit the bullet and brought my ticket! I have a couple of wizards left to paint, some archers and my executioners so worked out its do-able! I look forward to gaming over the weekend with you gents but mostly drinking and sharing scotch and beer with you all! :)n huzzzahhhhhh!  

Awesome news man! You should toss up some pics, I'm excited to see how those Dread Knights came out:cool: