Hey Joey

And Scipiano in answer to your question I am not entirely sure but definitely someone in the industrial metal genre. Samael could be what you are looking for though they are often less grindy sounding than that. They have the industrial feel while maintaining something of the rawness that black metal has. That is what the guitar in that video made me think of. Certainly industrial but with a raw sound. Check out their album "Above" it's the only thing I can really think of right now that might match it.

Maybe Scorngrain though. Probably my favorite industrial metal band. Though The Kovenant is amazing too.

• Like 1

Oh I am well aware of Finntroll. They have been one of my favorite bands since I was but wee. Love the video for that song.

This is the song I have recently been in love with. You will catch a wicked case of eternaboner if you listen to this song, just fair warning.

And a couple other bands I have been listening to a lot lately.

Love love love the new Dark Fortress

That song is pretty much my relationship with every car. It should be fixed (again) by tomorrow.

Kevin, I don't know what to tell you. I love that song a lot and that band is competing for my top favorites of all time. Ne Obliviscaris is anything but generic. They have lots of subtlety and complexity. And I "lead you astray" pretty regularly. You hate a good many of the bands that I love. I usually recommend bands to you in person that I think you would like as I didn't even think you listened to anything on this thread. I know you are mostly into power and stoner metal so Ne Obliviscaris is not a band I would recommend to you personally. Just different taste I guess since I absolutely adore that band.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.