2014 OF Champions Announcement

Blustorm

Fellow members of Ordo Fanaticus,

With the start of a new calendar year, we once again have an opportunity for any and all members to become Champions of Ordo Fanaticus. A Champion is defined in the the Ordo charter as a member in good standing; i.e., a member who has contributed to the financial support of the club. It is with this support that Ordo is able to provide the following services:

The Ordo Fanaticus web site- the online forums, galleries, blogs, and most importantly, the bandwidth needed to keep the site operating.

The OF clubhouse (aka WOW)- the site for all Ordo game nights, open gaming, and other events.

OFCC- the yearly big event for all wargamers in the Pacific NW.

Ordo terrain collection- all the terrain that sees use at GN and OFCC

Ordo Fanaticus currently offers 4 tiers of Champion dues. These are listed below, along with the respective benefits. 

Emperor level: $100 per year

Free Game Night admission for entire year

Reduced admission to all official OF events

Raffle for free ticket to OFCC of your choice

Designated Champ Badge

Warlord Level: $30 per year

Reduced Game Night admission for entire year ($2 per night)

Reduced admission to all official OF events

Designated Champ Badge

Reaver Level: $20 per year

Reduced admission to all official OF events (this includes the OFCC!)

Designated Champ Badge

Warhound Level: Donation of $1 (or more) to club

Designated Champ Badge

If you wish to join the ranks of the 2014 OF Champions, there are two ways to do so. Payment can be made in person at any OF Game Night (Sunday or Tuesday). Alternatively, payment can also be made through the Ordo Store (click on the following link).

If you use the Ordo store, please make sure to include your forum name, along with your real name. 

Finally, Ordo wishes to extend a hearty thank-you to all who become champions in 2014. It is because of your gift that we can continue to expand and maintain Ordo Fanaticus as the premiere wargaming club in the Pacific Northwest and beyond!

Just paid. No problems on my end.

I will note that it never asked for my forum name. It also was unclear about how one cancels this annual fee, in the off chance that I don't want it in the distant future.

-Pax

Just paid. No problems on my end.

I will note that it never asked for my forum name. It also was unclear about how one cancels this annual fee, in the off chance that I don't want it in the distant future.

-Pax

You can PM and admin and we can easily cancel and recurring payments.

@doc: I am not sure why you cannot make a purchase, Let me talk with Blustrom about alternative options.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...