How to stop the Eldar? ForgeWorld to the Rescue!

andozane

Did you really just notice I wrote Misfortune at the start of my rending Scatter Lasers post?. Be cool, dude. Be cool. 

Actually, that's the first time I'm heard of someone using misfortune in this edition. They typically invest in invisibility or daemonic summoning, so I really haven't encountered misfortune in 7th (at least, not against any memorable targets).

I did see misforture at the start, but was thinking it caused re-rolls to successful saves...

Actually, that's the first time I'm heard of someone using misfortune in this edition. They typically invest in invisibility or daemonic summoning, so I really haven't encountered misfortune in 7th (at least, not against any memorable targets).

I did see misforture at the start, but was thinking it caused re-rolls to successful saves...

It's not as useful, unless you have a ton of fire. Guess what jetbikes get? :)

• Like 1

It's not as useful, unless you have a ton of fire. Guess what jetbikes get? :)

I see it. You would still need a land raider-like target to justify that unit - unless eldar get combat squads...