Laws of War - Allegedly official balancing rules for AOS

pretre

While I am always excited to see something that could be a viable composition system for Age of Sigmar, I have a sinking feeling that this is not official but a well made fancomp. 

Time will tell.

Also - there are some pretty strong loop holes but at the same token some pretty good safeguards too.  It's 50/50 on the haha/wtf scale.

I like how this works,you still get to bring whatever you want but you really need to think about what you are doing during setup.It puts a heavy tax on players that really want to throw down some power units or just flood the field with numbers.

Those new scroll/rule effects are pretty nasty to play against and you certainly don't want your opponent to have access to several of them during one game.

Looking forward to checking this system out!

"+1 power for using more duplicate
warscrolls (which are not part of
a completely deployed warscroll
battalion of the same army)"

This one seems a bit wacky... you get dinged for repeat units unless you took them under the Battalion that makes them more powerful...

On the plus side... it doesn't unbalance the game... since there was no balance to start with, and they could be fun... so off we go!

"+1 power for using more duplicate

warscrolls (which are not part of

a completely deployed warscroll

battalion of the same army)"

This one seems a bit wacky... you get dinged for repeat units unless you took them under the Battalion that makes them more powerful...

On the plus side... it doesn't unbalance the game... since there was no balance to start with, and they could be fun... so off we go!

Only if you take more than your opponent. If you both take 3 repeated units, there is no point given. I was not surprised when I read that as it seems in line with something GW would do to promote the use of those scrolls.