andozane

Ordo Gamer Garage Sale

When - Saturday October 10th 2015

Setup - 10AM

Sale Time - 11AM - 3PM

Clean up - 3PM - 4PM

Where - WOW - 717 SE Main ST  Portland, OR 

What - Basically a big nerdy Garage Sale

Why - The one we hosted in February was a huge success.  It is about time to have another one!

Who - EVERYONE! Tell all your nerd friends! Post on Facebook! Get the word out!  Do you want to sell something? Ordo Champions get first dibs at table space, first come first serve!  If you are not an Ordo Champ, no cost, just be aware that Champs will get priority of space (but I don't think it will be an issue).  If you are planning on selling, plan on utilizing a 4' Long x 2.5' Deep space approximately (if tables don't fill up, we can spread out some).

MORE DETAILS

This is simply a gamer garage sale.  If you are selling please bring what you are selling and some cash change so you can make deals.  If you are looking to buy, bring some cash!  

Any further questions, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks!!!

Oh, here is the CL ad link as well if  you wish to share it with anyone

• Like 4

Any chance you could move that date? 10/10/15 is when we are having the 10th annual strollathon for Rett Syndrome.

Damn Chris, it sucks that the Strollathon is the same date.

I would be happy to set up a table for you in your absence. You don't get the benefit of buying, but you may be able to sell some stuff. I'd be happy to help, and I'm not above showing a little skin to close a deal. :)

If you are interested, please send me a PM.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm planning on being there… - probably with a few bags of stuff to sell for sure.  I will be looking for stuff as well - EPIC and BFG stuff will be highest on my list to look for.

I will have mostly 40k stuff (eldar)… to sell - or trade with.  I will probably also have some epic stuff as well to sell (Ork, Marine and Eldar).

-d

• Like 1

UGH - the fates have intervened with my plans… I will be digging a 60' trench on saturday for a drainage line.  JOY…  :angry:

- anyhow, if someone is looking for epic stuff or old eldar stuff let me know.  IF you have old epic stuff, or Dark-Age stuff I am possibly interested - PM me what you have and maybe we can talk?

-d

UGH - the fates have intervened with my plans… I will be digging a 60' trench on saturday for a drainage line.  JOY…  :angry:

- anyhow, if someone is looking for epic stuff or old eldar stuff let me know.  IF you have old epic stuff, or Dark-Age stuff I am possibly interested - PM me what you have and maybe we can talk?

-d

Bummer...I was looking forward to pawing through  your stuff :)

We should get together sometime and perhaps do some trading as I have lots of Epic, and am looking for some more pieces and will always be willing to look at BFG :)

will have to do that ando - I had to rent the trencher this morning for saturday - and my wife is getting the 9 yards of drain rock to be delivered by the end of the week.  (new color training at work this week prevents me from taking time off and getting things done before saturday).  

Anyhow, I have been trying to consolidate my Epic stuff around having 3-4 forces that are playable sizes.  I have more than enough Marines from the box sets as well as Ork and Eldar.  I am interested in some IG and perhaps squats.  - I figure trimming down the excess for the Ork, Marines and Eldar will allow for plenty of trade stuff for the other items I am looking for.  Targeting 500pt forces for any faction that I can build.  

BFG - hoping to trim out some of my Eldar (as I have the normal Corsair list already as well as a Wraith style list)… I'd like to build a chaos and ork fleet  to go along with the box set Imperials I already have for opposition.  

-d

I'll be selling a few Infinity things, lots of spare orcs/goblins, all my Star Wars Armada stuff, some Firestorm Armada stuff, a few board games... And whatever else is in my closet.

I'm looking for Hirst Arts Molds and other terrain making stuff, Infinity models, and anything cool that looks like fun to paint.