We'll be doing this just released mission as a preview of 2019 OFCC 40K Team Event. I'll bring printed copies.
2019 OFCC 40K - Mission 3 - Maelstrom’s Fate
Description: Your mission is unclear. Do you forge ahead with what you think is right, or let fate decide?
Deployment: Hammer and Anvil
Special Rules: At the start of each player turn, the active player will determine their current objective from the list below. Players can either choose from the list, or roll a d6 and let Fate decide.
1. Advance – None of your unit are in your deployment zone at the end of your turn
2. Behind Enemy Lines – At least one until completely in the enemy deployment zone at the end of your turn
3. Hold the Line – At least three units in your deployment zone and no enemy units in your deployment zone at the end of your turn, cannot be earned on the first turn.
4. Overwhelming Firepower – Destroyed an enemy unit in the shooting phase
5. Blood and Guts – Destroyed an enemy unit in the fight phase
6. Area Denial – No enemy models within 6” of the center of the battlefield at the end of your turn
Once an objective has been earned, it is no longer an option. If your Fate roll lands on a completed objective, re-roll the die.
If an objective has not be completed at the end of your turn, you have the option of keeping that current objective for your next turn.
Primary Scoring: For each chosen objective completed, a player will earn 1 victory point. For each Fate chosen objective completed, a player will earn 2 victory points. Completed Fate chosen objectives carried over for more than one round still count as a Fate chosen objective.
Bonus Scoring: Completing 3+ objectives – 1 Point Letting Fate decide every objective – 2 Point