1) Do people like the venue? - Yes, but I stayed at the much cheaper hotel down the street with a free hot breakfast :) If I wanted cheaper drinks I just went across the street and got beer named after scary dragons. (If you didn't have a Shimmer Gloom you missed out)
2) Is the multi game system tournament event a good thing or does it detract from the Infinity Event? - I like seeing all the other games and having stuff to watch between games.
3) Do you like narrative event or ITS events? - I think its all the same to me.
4) Is the painting requirement a barrier? - No, it makes me paint. And some people are amazing at it and I like seeing their work.
5) Is the price point a barrier? - Nope. Its a fair price for a bitchin weekend and prizes.
6) How many points do you want to play? 200, 300, 400? All 3? Is that an option? I vote all 3.
7) If you like a narrative event, do you want the missions to be secret and announced before play? I like knowing the missions but that's because I am TERRIBLE at strategizing and I need time to figure it out. I think knowing the missions is helpful for newerish players like me.
8 ) Should Ordo run Infinity events, or are Warcor like Rose City Raid enough or even preferred? I loved Rose City Raid but I also loved OFCC. I want both. I think having them in different seasons would be a good idea.
9) What is a good weekend to run the OFCC? If I know ahead of time, any weekend that is not a holiday weekend (more affordable hotels and less traffic)
10) How many games should we play in a two day event? 5 or 6? 5 was plenty for me due to the Friday event, if there was no Friday event 6 games would be fun.
11) If you did not attend, what were you barriers? I WAS THERE! GLITTER AND ALL!
Again, thank you @Raindog for hosting, entertaining me, making sure everyone had what they needed for a great weekend, and all around being the best. You are a top notch human.