Tempting Kickstarters

dkieft

https://www.kickstarter.com/48316606-68ae-4372-bb7b-8e5703bcb760

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1821844073/the-world-of-enoch-the-artbook?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=world of enoch

My friend Grant is working on an RPG, and choosing to go about the development from the art side, which I love. There will be the full RPG with background and rules he's developing with a friend handling the writing, but this part is the visuals. It's going to be a neat showcase of different art styles, and there's a little bit more freedom to do more 'artsy' work. Looks cool.

Oh yeah, and I will have a little something in there, too.  😄

• Thanks 1

On 4/11/2018 at 5:43 AM, Purajh said:

Yes I am a sucker for lots of Kick-starter Exclusives. This kick-starter also has lots of good alternate sculpts for 40k and other more science fiction related games.

Final Hours.... If enough people go in at the end you too, could have stephen hawking in your 40K army!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 7:32 PM, andy said:

Remember Melee, Wizard, et al AKA The Fantasy Trip? Steve Jackson recovered the license that Metagaming took to the grave:

Just backed!  Wow, I have never backed something where I could actually watch the total backing go up just while I watched.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...