Tempting Kickstarters

dkieft

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Adeptus Ratcanicus, Cheesestealer Cult, Astra Milirodentia (from Ratachan, naturally), Necromunda... There’s all sorts of possibilities.

I’ve seen some very nice conversions using plastic Skaven heads and tails with GSC or IG bodies... Which would probably be the cheapest way to do a large number of rank and file.  But toss in a few of these bespoke space rat models, for unit leaders and elite squads... It’d be a great army.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2020 at 1:00 PM, Ish said:

I decided to join this as a late backer, for some good quality (and portable!) terrain for Marvel Crisis Protocol.  Estimated delivery time is December, so we’ll see if Santa Klauswitz brings me them in time for Christmakkuh.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Romans832 said:

Trying to figure out if this is worth or not...

It’s utility kind of rests on the assumption that delivery people will use it. Considering I’ve spent the past four-plus years having bimonthly talks with my local postmaster about his mail carriers failing to put mail [i]in my mailbox[/i] and not simply dropping on my porch... I’m going to call this one a nice idea on paper, but flawed in practice.

Just order expensive things via Amazon and have them shipped to an Amazon Locker near you.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Ish said:

It’s utility kind of rests on the assumption that delivery people will use it. Considering I’ve spent the past four-plus years having bimonthly talks with my local postmaster about his mail carriers failing to put mail [i]in my mailbox[/i] and not simply dropping on my porch... I’m going to call this one a nice idea on paper, but flawed in practice.

Just order expensive things via Amazon and have them shipped to an Amazon Locker near you.

The other piece pointed out was you need a way to anker it, else it's just another run away box... No matter how heavy it is. We're not sure we have an anker point for it...

Yep, totally agree with you

23 hours ago, Ish said:

I use a simple Rubbermaid 22 gallon deck box, one of those hide in plain sight situations. It’s waterproof and holds a good amount of boxes. Just gotta train your delivery people to use it. 

• Thanks 1