Tempting Kickstarters

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got my package of stuff from this the other day. My only regret is that I couldn't afford more of it. Fantastic work. I haven't seen anything needing touchup except on the bottoms, and the grey r

Hey! Worldsmith Industries has a new Kickstarter! Check it out!   https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/48375726/resin-wargaming-scenery-and-terrain-ancient-ruins  

With booze you lose, with dope - there's hope!   This Abe Sapien rocks so hard. He's so cool in the comics, and it always bugged me that they chose to make him kind of a wimp in the movies.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I love the look of that new HeroQuest stuff, but I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little steamed that not only is a monolithic giant like Hasbro resorting to crowdfunding to bring out a new game, but they're setting the pledge goal at one million dollars. And judging by the cost of the pledge levels, it's not going to be a cheap game even if it does make it to retail.

I still have my OG copy I bought at a yard sale for $5 20-someodd years ago, and a 3D printer. I think I'll be alright.

• 3 weeks later...