Tempting Kickstarters

dkieft

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly my feeling :(

Great for anyone starting or wanting all new bases

Or groups of friends wanting to do it

I didn't hmm and ha, thanks for the tip I got an early bird. Went all your base. It is gonna be that plastic cool mini loves to use that cheaper harder to clean mold line stuff that higher quality board games use. My guess any way,I'm still in cuz I want to base my Malifaux, and some sedition wars stuff I got. You can double, triple or quadruple up on the ones you want in the all your base option.

Warning shipping will be "real cost" after the kickstarter so it isn't included...

• Like 1

I didn't hmm and ha, thanks for the tip I got an early bird. Went all your base. It is gonna be that plastic cool mini loves to use that cheaper harder to clean mold line stuff that higher quality board games use. My guess any way,I'm still in cuz I want to base my Malifaux, and some sedition wars stuff I got. You can double, triple or quadruple up on the ones you want in the all your base option.

Warning shipping will be "real cost" after the kickstarter so it isn't included...

Good to know man. But you also have plans so that's great!

Someone like me just can't reason it with all models done