Tempting Kickstarters

dkieft

I plan to go in for malifaux, relic knight and just good deal. I hope the plastic will be easy enough to clean but I worry it might not be.

Shouldn't need cleaning at all actually. I hope it works out like they promise as the other pvc models I've gotten have been difficult to clean but typically don't need any cleaning. You have to cut with a knife you can't just scrape with a knife or it feathers.

So what ya'll are saying is you never heard of Beerhammer?

It's simple enough.  The one-reroll rule is not modified, you may only reroll any die once regardless of how you get the reroll.  You may reroll any number of dice on *any* roll using a drinking reroll.  A drinking reroll is gained by drinking a 1 oz. pour of any beer or lager of your choice for each die being rerolled.

This was expanded one year to include hard alcohol (I prefer scotch to beer).  I was sipping instead of shooting and was *not* the first person to be blotto although I was thoroughly wrecked by the end.

Warning, this has *not* been tested with 8th edition and random charges...

Less than 90 minutes left and a lot of cool new unlocked options.

I backed it when Romans posted it a couple weeks ago. I'm excited to be getting 7 different styles. Trash, tech, and derelict for some sedition wars resins I have. I also got some for malifaux models planks, forest, old factory, and pipe works. Pretty excited managed to get an early bird!

• Like 2