Tempting Kickstarters

dkieft

I saw that down at the Breakside Brewery last week.  It definitely solves lots of the problems with growlers.  Not sure if I need one since I already have a nice vacuum flask growler and a kegerator but tempting.

• Like 1

It seems too heavy and random. I have to roll random action points?

You do have to roll action points, but you have a commander who can tell your guys to do stuff if they are too afraid to act.  The point is that it's representing the fear and hesitation in combat, with the fact that zombies could appear and eat you.  I understand there's some trepidation in that, but it's a skirmish game and I feel that it stands out very well.

• Like 1

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

I think it is a great board game mechanic not a skirmish game mechanic. I see a cool concept but an overtly random and time consuming AI interference. I don't see it as a risk management system that they think they are trying to create.

Cool idea, I like it, but I see it being better marketed as a board game.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been recently thinking about trees for my home gaming table and these look real neat...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wartrees/wartrees-realistic-polyresin-wargaming-trees

I always hated the flocked trees cause they just spread flock everywhere.  These seem very robust and

you could even repaint them and they would be 'alien' trees. I also really like the stylized look...they seem futuristic :)

• Like 2