Ordo Game Night, 1-7

JamesBeadle

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a fun New Years Eve. 

I have yet to play a game of 6th ed, and I was wondering if one of two of you would be willing to run a smallish (1000 - 1500 pts) game with me to teach me how to play? When the 13th comes I will be once again dissapearing as I am taking 17 CR/H to prepare for graduation in December, so I will be busy. However I'd really like to start learning the game.

Anyone willing?

I remember running into you and your lady, but I didn't make the connection. I was standing there feeling like an ass running through my brain, "Who is this guy... who is this guy." LoL, sorry man, I have a terrible time with names and so all these alyiases drive me batty. I was probably rather obvious about it, so thanks for being a good sport.

I'm really looking forward to the game. I will be running pure Orks, with a lot of variety just to learn what they do. Its been so long since I have played a game of 40K that I don't even recall the 5th ed rules much anymore. Been at least three years.