Faux Show Podcast

Mach_5

I sat down and listened to it last night. Interesting first episode; good to get some background info on you guys and the direction of the podcast. One thing I will note, it played for me just fine, up to about the 23rd/24th minute and then the sound stopped. Trying to click ahead in the podcast didn't do anything; it was still silent. I had to close the mp3 file, start it up again, and then click past that point to hear the rest of the podcast. I listened to 2 other podcasts as well and didn't have any problems with either of them, so I don't think it's my computer. 

Thanks for listening!  I'd had someone else mention a similar problem but thought I'd fixed it.  What software did you use to listen, and was it downloaded or streamed from the website?

I downloaded an MP3 from your website and listened to it on an older PC (with XP) using the Windows Media Player. 

I just tried the file on a newer PC (Vista) and listened to that section (minute 23 thru 25) with no problems. 

• Like 1

Episode 2 - Better, Stronger, Faster is now live.  Check it out!  We'd love some feedback, always looking to improve (especially since we're a bunch of rookies at this).  I'm hoping any catastrophic program-crashing audio issues a couple of people experienced in Episode 1 didn't crop up this time....

http://www.fauxshow.ca/episode-2-better-stronger-faster/