WalpurgisGT 2014: Dread and Damnation on the Road to Jacuruku, May 3rd/4th, Bellingham, WA

Veskit

Nah, I've played one game of Malifaux 2e, and have zero interest in the game.

May 4th is not only my birthday, but my wedding anniversary, as well. I've gotten the good graces to do what I will on those days the past 3 years, but I'll be hanging out with the wife and family that weekend - hence the inability to host overnight guests (sorry about that!). I'll provide some prize support and try and stop by to say hi (and pick up my swag!) on Saturday (maybe to go to lunch?), but I'll not be down for any long amount of time. 

I do, however, hope y'all have an amazing time!

Dan - I'm assuming you're set on terrain and all that? The graveyard board is at my house, not sure if you need it at DTG or not.

Guest Obscure Reference

Nah, I've played one game of Malifaux 2e, and have zero interest in the game.

May 4th is not only my birthday, but my wedding anniversary, as well. I've gotten the good graces to do what I will on those days the past 3 years, but I'll be hanging out with the wife and family that weekend - hence the inability to host overnight guests (sorry about that!). I'll provide some prize support and try and stop by to say hi (and pick up my swag!) on Saturday (maybe to go to lunch?), but I'll not be down for any long amount of time. 

I do, however, hope y'all have an amazing time!

Dan - I'm assuming you're set on terrain and all that? The graveyard board is at my house, not sure if you need it at DTG or not.

Sad panda  :sad:

Dan and Mark - no one's responded to this note below - I take it that means y'all are set? Koyote has always fleshed out our terrain before, but I can bring in the graveyard board if you need it.