WalpurgisGT 2014: Dread and Damnation on the Road to Jacuruku, May 3rd/4th, Bellingham, WA

Veskit

I played Neverborn (Lilith)

Thanks to my opponents for 6 great games.

Thanks to Dan and Jim and everybody else involved with the organization and execution, awesome job!

Big thanks to Dark Tower for hosting us all weekend. Great location, and shop. and the lunch tray's are about the best idea since sliced bread.

And HUGE thanks to Kevin and Stas for giving us a place to crash. (Herbert did not stow away, but Smallworld did apparently)

I'm too wore out to be sarcastic, so I'll get to that after I get some sleep or something like that.

I don't know if I should feel ripped off or super lucky. I just pulled my fate deck out of the plastic to find that there is no black joker. I'll be using this deck for all future events!

Also, thanks everyone involved for an awesome time... but how did Steve beat me? :tongue:

There was no black joker in the deck or you lost it? You should let Dan know, we can likely replace it.

There was none. I pulled off the plastic, thumbed through and was all... "did I miss a joker?" Triple checked, check the trash I tossed the plastic in.... nothing. 53 cards.

But if I have to be missing a card... well maybe I should just not say anything?