Looking for BB League in Portland/Beaverton

michaels

Hey everyone!  I'll be relocating from SLC, UT to the Beaverton area within the next two weeks & would love to join any tabletop leagues that are around that location.  If there are any persistent leagues or short tourneys count me in!  Feel free to drop me a line via this forum or email (michael.trieb.dtd@gmail.com).  :biggrin:

Thanks,

-Mike-

Mike,

We play BB every few months, It is not a full time game locally.  Most of us have been playing it for 20+ years, but not year round.  A group of us regularly go upto vancouver BC for the SPIKE tourney in September.  Generally about 2 months before that is BB non stop prepping. 

However if you are looking for games, there are a lot of good players that will play one-offs outside of leagues.  Myself, Weav, Kirby, Savion47, jollyork, kb10r, blustorm all play in our leagues regularly.  Oh and Frostitute, but dont play him he sucks......  I am kidding,  Frosty won SPIKE last year, so he knows what he is doing, and will tell you the whole game :wink:

Mojoslayer is another good player, but he is down in Salem. 

When you get into town, post you want to get a game in and we can meet up ad the WOW clubhouse for a game and we can introduce you around.

Later

Burck

Great!  I'd be way down to check it out once I get up there.  I should be all moved in to Beaverton by the 5th of March. 

My friend Bryan Tew (Grither) said there was a pretty good bb scene there so I'm excited to check it out.  Been playing tabletop in a persistent league here & online (Cyanide) for about 4 years. 

I did get a chance to swing by Guardian Games while I was in portland earlier this week & that looked promising as well.