Friday - OFCC - 3 round 8th edition

AgentP

I had a blast despite going winless on the day for the first time in my gaming career. Haha! Oh well. 2 hour rounds are not ideal for my army/play style. 

The loosey goosey format was perfect for my first 8th edition event. Good games, good opponents, and plentiful booze. Just as it should be. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Lord Hanaur said:

The ITC thingee says there were like 4 or 5 players at the open.  That's kinda crazy.  I know there were only like 12 or so last year but 4-5 is a steep drop.

The 40K portion of 2016 was 80 players.  I wonder how many went this year for the 40K side.

I think there were actually 10 or 12.

On 7/31/2017 at 9:14 PM, MikhailLenin said:

I took the Best General Award with Bjorn the Fell Handed, 2 Units of 5 Custodes with Spears, 2 Venerable Land Raiders.

There was about 14 people I believe.

Custodes are solid.  My friend is playing them and loving them.  He has two Custodes units, a Land  Raider also, and then a  Hell Blaster unit as welll as some Primaris Marines for objectives and stuff.  He also has dreadnoughts.

The funny part of that is that I always kill his army but that dang Land Raider never dies.  I've blown it up once out of our several games and the rest fo the games it persisted because of target priority and such.  Just a funny sidebar which is completely irrelevant to the attendance.

I sure hope everyone got their ITC points.  all it requires is a name and an email.