1500 Point Sisters of Battle for OFCC Friday Event and SOB Rules Discussion

pretre

On the off chance that someone wants to play 2k against my SOB at OFCC, I'm going to bring 3 Riflemen (converted Penitent engines with double Autocannon) and a captain (Inquisitor), with a swap out for the Tempestus Prime to a different model (love magnets!).

Brings me to 1985.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, derek said:

Hey pretre I'll be happy to throw down some 2k salamanders vs some sisters.   Will have to make sure it's cool that I just get to free game that Friday since I can't be in the events over the weekend.  

Well, I'm in the 1500 ITC on Friday, so I will probably be a bit busy. :)

19 hours ago, pretre said:

No updates for my OFCC lists, but I did finally get around to pinning and assembling my Penitent Engines. Looks like I have 4 now.

Do you not find these overpriced? I think they are definitely better than before but I can't get over the price tag. 

7 minutes ago, Dusldorf said:

Do you not find these overpriced? I think they are definitely better than before but I can't get over the price tag. 

So, yes, I find them overpriced compared to 7th, but I was thinking of them in a new light with the new rules.

55 Base

40 Buzz Blades

2 HF - 34

129 total

7 wounds 4++ at T6 isn't stellar, but it it a bit more survivable than before. And if they get into hand to hand, they are going to really wreck something with S10 AP -3 and 3D and 4 to 8 attacks with reroll hits.

• 2 weeks later...