7th edition ruleset and White Dwarf magazines... anyone want?

Hello there,

I have a 7th edition ruleset (the three books in the bookcase) and some pretty recent White Dwarf magazines (last couple of years) in really good condition.

I don't know if lore fans like this kind of stuff... anyone want it prior to it being claimed by the recycling bin?  Free to a good home, just let me know.

Stay safe,

don

• Like 1

I will bring them with me to work tomorrow (Wednesday) and put them up front at reception with a post it note on it reading "MUNKIE."

Just come by the PD during business hours on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday (generally 0900-1600 hours) and they'll be there for you at reception.  Just say "Don Almer left me some books... post it note marked MUNKIE..." and they'll hand them to you.

Alternatively, text me at 360-927-3206 and if I'm around I'll bring them out to you.

Stay safe,

don

• Like 1

15 hours ago, dalmer said:

I will bring them with me to work tomorrow (Wednesday) and put them up front at reception with a post it note on it reading "MUNKIE."

Just come by the PD during business hours on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday (generally 0900-1600 hours) and they'll be there for you at reception.  Just say "Don Almer left me some books... post it note marked MUNKIE..." and they'll hand them to you.

Alternatively, text me at 360-927-3206 and if I'm around I'll bring them out to you.

Stay safe,

don

This is obviously a trap and you're walking right into it, Kevin!  You'll spend the next 5-10 behind bars! YOU know what you did.

Careful Gabe. When the receptionist at Bellingham PD asks you if you have any ID proving you're "Gabado", it isn't a real question, she's just making fun of you. 

If you respond as I did: "[stuttering] uhhh no, it's just a forum handle for a website", you'll just end up laughing at yourself all the way back to the car, and then a little bit after. And then a little more when you type this cautionary tale on the internet. 

Don't be like me.

I suggest that you instead scream "YOU'LL NOT BEGUILE ME WITH YOUR DRY WIT!" Then flee (hopefully with mags in hand).

• Like 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.