OBBL season two schedule - updated 9/3

Weav

1 hour ago, Weav said:

Round three begins 7/10. We are doing what we did last season where we play two rounds every three weeks. Rounds three and four will be posted Sunday 7/9.

Ok.  I was just hoping we could get the entire season schedule released in one shot like last season.  It makes it easier to schedule ahead and find tricky spots, especially in the summer when people tend to be busier.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sbr said:

Ok.  I was just hoping we could get the entire season schedule released in one shot like last season.  It makes it easier to schedule ahead and find tricky spots, especially in the summer when people tend to be busier.

My issue is that if we have a drop then people have invested in a schedule that needs to be changed. Let me chew on it.

• Like 1

Good evening, folks. There are far too many outstanding round five and round six games, please play them immediately. We have one week to complete these before our last two games of the season. Please contact your round five and six opponents right away and get these games banged out, please.

In addition, there are two new coaches in the Super League. Due to unfortunate circumstances, two coaches needed to drop from the Super League, and burk and I are jumping in to help get the season closed out. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Weav said:

Good evening, folks. There are far too many outstanding round five and round six games, please play them immediately. We have one week to complete these before our last two games of the season. Please contact your round five and six opponents right away and get these games banged out, please.

Yeah, Shane! :P