Tickets, Get Your Tickets

Raindog

Ladies and Gentlemen, 

The OFCC is on the way. Get your tickets for the Sat-Sun team event and the 300 point ITS on Friday. 

Thank you,

RD

List of the People Awesome People who have bought tickets! If a teammate of yours has yet to buy a ticket, please remind them.

Alex Sinkowski

Seth George

Erik J Grey

Jay

Darron Forbes

Aaron Musk

Timothy Steed

Edward Sayers

Eric Weber

Justin Morgan

Jeff Rockwell

Adam Bienvenu

Kyle Randolph

Andrew Claflin

Nathan Lough

Joey Konopka

Christian Criez

Frazier Edmonds

Will Martinez

Andy Brandt

Evan Secan

Brian Boese

Ian Craick

Chris Matthews

Tom Rolling

Riley Nadeau

• Like 1

You guys are awesome! The ticket sale train is rolling. This is shaping up to be a huge Infinity event. If anyone you know is interested or on the fence, talk them into it. We can form merc teams for anyone out there who wants to participate but needs a team. 

I'm excited to see you all next month!

• Like 1

Hello,

My friend and I have been playing Infinity for about 8 months now and I've been lurking around here for awhile as we are considering the idea of joining the community. We are planning on attending OFCC on Saturday and possibly Friday to scope things out but I don't think either of us have enough painted or are comfortable enough yet to participate in the tournaments.

My question is, according to this post:

we don't need a ticket to observe? Would we need to purchase a ticket if we bring our stuff and feel comfortable enough to participate in some open gaming after the tournaments? I fully understand if we do, I just want to verify ahead of time to make sure we do things correctly.

Thank you!

Welcome to Ordo!

No charge for observing. Please come down to OFCC and take a look. Some incredible people, some of the best terrain and paint jobs around, and a super great venue make it a must see event.

I believe we are doing 5$ open gaming for the weekend. After hours always has games going on, including boardgames.

Hope to see you there!

• Like 2

$5 is more than reasonable for the opportunity for some gaming if we are up to it. And nice to hear there will be boardgames and such if we don't bring our minis.

Thank you for the info and welcome! We are very much looking forward to going!

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Omx8 said:

Hello,

My friend and I have been playing Infinity for about 8 months now and I've been lurking around here for awhile as we are considering the idea of joining the community. We are planning on attending OFCC on Saturday and possibly Friday to scope things out but I don't think either of us have enough painted or are comfortable enough yet to participate in the tournaments.

My question is, according to this post:

we don't need a ticket to observe? Would we need to purchase a ticket if we bring our stuff and feel comfortable enough to participate in some open gaming after the tournaments? I fully understand if we do, I just want to verify ahead of time to make sure we do things correctly.

Thank you!

Please come and hang out! We encourage it and would love to be able to meet new players. 

Never feel that you won't belong. We are always bringing in new players and trying to teach the the game on a multiple levels.

A full club house is a happy club house!

• Like 1