More Starters, DG and Primaris

pretre

Thumb 99120101181 primarislibrarian01

Hello everyone !!

Primaris captain and librarian are on pre order.
-Captain have a gun option (2) (Master crafter stalker bolt rifle)
-Libby can be with an helmet or naked head.

Stats will be inside the box.

Captain primaris !
Thumb 99120101179 primariscaptain01

Matched point value
Thumb matched point

Really like the helmeted libby.

/cheers.
bob.

>

Thumb 99120101179 primariscaptain06
Thumb 99120101179 primariscaptain07
Thumb 99120101179 primariscaptain03
Thumb 99120101181 primarislibrarian02
Thumb 99120101181 primarislibrarian05
Thumb 99120101181 primarislibrarian06
  • Like 3

Little annoying that the Force Sword is the only mêlée weapon option for the Primaris Librarian... Tiny, small, minuscule level of annoyance, it's a great looking kit overall. 

Its also interesting to see that the Primaris Librarian gains the Deathwing rules but not the Primaris Captain? That makes only two Primaris units so far that are part of the Dark Angel's Inner Circle: Librarians and Captains in Gravis Armor.

However, a Dark Angels Primaris Librarian doesn't generate his powers from the Interromancy Discipline...

Not sure if these are just oversights or actually rules as intended. I mean, compartmentalization of information is a hallmark of the First Legion. Circles within circles... 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ish said:

Little annoying that the Force Sword is the only mêlée weapon option for the Primaris Librarian... Tiny, small, minuscule level of annoyance, it's a great looking kit overall. 

We don't know the rules yet though, right? They might be able to swap.

30 minutes ago, pretre said:

We don't know the rules yet though, right? They might be able to swap.

I meant that it's the only thing on the sprue, so regardless of what options the rules give them, you'll have to kitbash an axe or stave.

(Assuming they have the option. GW has been on a bit of a "not in the box, not in the book" kick lately.) 

7 hours ago, Ish said:

I meant that it's the only thing on the sprue, so regardless of what options the rules give them, you'll have to kitbash an axe or stave.

(Assuming they have the option. GW has been on a bit of a "not in the box, not in the book" kick lately.) 

In some ways, they seem to be drawing back on that a little. Aspiring Sorcerers in Rubric Marine Squads got the ability to use all three Force Weapons in their Index, even tho the kit still only comes with a Staff.

Got a few questions from the tournament yesterday in Sherwood.

The main one  that came up a few times is having to do with consolidation at the end of a units fight phase.If an opponent has been wiped out does the unit that finished them off get to consolidate as per the final step in the combat phase rules?..and if so could the "nearest enemy model" be several inches or even feet away?.Seems rather screwey but,on the surface,thats what the rule looks like to me.I was told though that if a unit gets wiped,the attacking unit that finidhed them off doesnt get to consolidate,,,I dont see were that comes from though.

Crap..wrong thread for this.reposting now /rolleyes

As far as I can tell, you are correct. They've basically just combined the previous End-of-Combat Phase Pile-In (if you were still locked in) and the Consolidation (if you had destroyed your opponents or they fled) into one Move, that's up to 3", ending closer to the nearest Enemy, regardless of whether you're still in Combat or not. Nice bit of streamlining, to my mind.

• Like 2

On 7/1/2017 at 4:39 PM, Ish said:

However, a Dark Angels Primaris Librarian doesn't generate his powers from the Interromancy Discipline...

He does, actually. I just saw someone point out how this works. The Blood Angels and Dark Angels Disciplines are used by anyone with the "Blood/Dark Angel" and "Psyker" Keywords. Space Wolf Primaris Librarians get a special Rule for access to their Discipline because that one doesn't have a general Rule about who gets access to it, since all their pre-existing Psykers are unique instead of using the normal Librarian Datasheets with some modifications.