Armorium Cherub in Devastator Squads

SPaceORK

8 hours ago, Spaceork said:

So I take devastators with armorium cherubs and it seems like they are models for everything but moral.

My questions are; can you remove them do to shooting instead of a space marine? Also can you bring them back with apothecaries ability?

Rules As Written: I don't know.

Rules As Intended: Please don't be "That Guy". Please.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Sugarlessllama said:

Rules As Written: I don't know.

Rules As Intended: Please don't be "That Guy". Please.

Or... Just follow me here, that's the kinda thing my play group is totally fine with. If the entire group is "That Guy" then everyone is not that guy anymore. 

13 hours ago, WestRider said:

I think you could bring it back with an Apothecary if it actually took a Wound, but if you use it to shoot again, it's just "removed", not "slain", so I don't think the Apothecary can keep cycling it back in that case.

Im inclined to think that's the way it works too. Although, as far as I can tell there is no difference between "slain", "removed" and losing it's last wound. I just like the idea of having some extra wounds in a high priority target.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Spaceork said:

Or... Just follow me here, that's the kinda thing my play group is totally fine with. If the entire group is "That Guy" then everyone is not that guy anymore. 

Im inclined to think that's the way it works too. Although, as far as I can tell there is no difference between "slain", "removed" and losing it's last wound. I just like the idea of having some extra wounds in a high priority target.

Sure. What are the stats for the cherub? How many wounds does it have? What is the toughness value?

3 hours ago, Sugarlessllama said:

Sure. What are the stats for the cherub? How many wounds does it have? What is the toughness value?

Books not in front of me but 1W and 2T. And it has a complete stat line, keywords the a same as any marine.

Rules wise is appears to be a baby space marine.