W: Descent board game stuff H: $

KIRBY

Do you have expansions and other goo-ga of Fantasy Flight Games' Descent dungeon crawl game sitting around gathering dust?

I will buy it from you and liberate it from it's prison of disuse. I am looking for stuff from the 2nd edition.

As I have made trades/bought items for the collection, here is what I am currently looking for:

Expansions: The Trollfens, Shadow of Nerekhall, Manor of Ravens, Mists of Bilehall, The Chains That Rust.

Hero/Monster Collections: Crown of Destiny, Visions of Dawn, Bonds of the Wild, Treaty of Champions, Stewards of the Secret, Shards of Everdark.

Co-op/Campaign: Heirs of Blood, Dark Elements, Nature's Ire, Forgotten Souls.

Lieutenants: Belthir, Alric Farrow, Merick Fallow, Valyndra, Ariad, Queen Ariad, Bol'Goreth, Rylan Olliven, Verminous, Gargan Mirklace, Skarn, Kyndrithul, Zarihell, Ardus Ix'Erbus.

I have red-blooded patriotic American dollars in exchange. Or, if you are some kind of commie, I also have 40K stuff (marines and terrain) for trade. PM me and we can talk shop.

~K

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 6:28 PM, scotthartman said:

I also have it and one or two of the expansions if Chex doesnt work out.

I have acquired the main box set and Labyrinth of Despair. If you have anything from my want list (listed in red in my original post) let me know and let's talk turkey.