GG's Parking Lot Sale - Come Swap Treasures & BUY THEM! - 9/4/2017

pretre

WHEN: Monday September 4th. Set up time 11 AM-12 PM. Sale runs 12-5 PM. Tear down time 5-6 PM.
WHERE: Our parking lot. Rodda is closed that day, so we can use the whole lot. There will be food carts
GUARDIAN GAMES TABLES:
We'll have several tables with items on deep discount. These will be a mix of new and used games, but will all be items that have been sitting on our shelves for way too long. This is a yard sale, it's going to be yard sale quality stuff. Final specifics to be determined.
Prize die. Roll the prize die with a donation to charity! We'll have games and swag to give away. Again, specifics to be determined.
CUSTOMER TABLES:
Customers can buy a table in our parking lot to sell their games, nerdy crafts, run a board game exchange, etc.
$10 for a half table, $20 for a full table. We can sell 16 (possibly more) full tables total. Prepay in store.
PROMOTION:
Flyers are up around the stores and quarter sheet flyers are at the registers.
We'll be advertising this in our email newsletter and on Facebook.
  • Like 5

41 minutes ago, andozane said:

This was a great event last year!  Sold a BUNCH of stuff and had a good time (bought some stuff too).  Have to start looking around to see what I should offload next...

I've almost finished off-loading that bits box I got off you. :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, splinx said:

Andrew i will be going so if you wanted to car pool you are welcome to jump in my truck! I have another buddy coming with me already! :) This was great last year. I remember someone selling sisters off at a super cheap price. :)

I might take you up on that sir, depending on if the wife wants to check it out too or not. What time are you heading down?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...