Favorite Infinity Weapons

rudra34

With all the talk of OFCC and army progress I'm seeing a lack of diversity in threads on here.  That being said, what are your favorite weapons to use in the game and why?

I have a couple, but I think my favorite two are the Ojotnik and the humble Flash Pulse.   The Ojotnik is an absolute workhorse or a gun with +3 range from 8-32 inches and AP ammo.  Currently it is only available on Scouts in Ariadna, and they are a force to be reckoned with.   Over many games this gun has probably racked up more wounds than any other, aside from maybe the HMG on my Spetsnaz.  

Flash Pulse I love just because it is annoying.  Annoying as hell.  More annoying than being wounded.  I don't know why or how, but for some reason getting stunned in this game just feels like the biggest F you.   I am overjoyed each time I am able to stun somebody from afar, especially if it comes from a 3 point Warcor.   

• Like 1

I may be boring, but I love shotguns and spitfires. The spitfire is a great gun slinger weapon made for a haris team and a 13 BS. A shotgun is a great equalizer. Even on a low BS troop, the shotgun can help against gun slingers and camo troops. With the blast mode, they can quickly reduce fire teams and links.

I'm a huge fan of Mk12s. It's close to as good as an HMG but for no SWC. The obvious difference is the -1 burst and the shorter range bands. But while the Mk12 loses out on 8" of long range +3 it gains +3 at short range over the HMG. This allows you to advance and keep up the pressure even in relatively close confines whereas the HMG loses out in a close range slug fest. I've done huge amounts of damage with Kornak and even the humble Mk12 Kurgat. I'm also a big fan of HRLs as flaming blasts are sexy.

• Like 1