This is Not a Test

Wiccus

Both Scipiano and I did not play the plasma rule correctly.  Plasma weapons have the anti-armor rule, not the ignore armor rule.  The anti-armor rule negates the benefits of the armor plating rule (a benefit of power armor), but unlike the ignore armor rule, it does not negate the defense bonus granted by armor.  Oops.  :blush:

19 hours ago, D_Lo said:

3 for both, how many games did you guys do last night. [big bad swear word]s all leveling and crap

D_Lo, if you need to get in your second game for the week, I may be able to play you sometime this weekend.  I'll use my mutant warband, which has zero games, so you needn't worry about playing at a disadvantage.

While we are on the topic, I need one D6 roll for each of the following mutants.  Thanks in advance.

Mutant Gunner #1: defensive mutation

Mutant Gunner #2: defensive mutation

Mutant #1: offensive mutation

Mutant #2: offensive mutation

1 hour ago, Sherbert said:

I checked on the This is not a Test facebook page and when a model goes on hold, they remain on hold until their next activation. So it lasts into the next turn.

Cool.  That is much better.

Exactly where on the Facebook page did you find it?

Thanks VonVilkee.  e14144.gif

14 minutes ago, Koyote said:

If you can't get a game before Tuesday, I'll leave work early on Tuesday and we'll play.  What time can you get to the shop?

Earliest I can get there is 230, but don't leave work early for me. I can deal with being behind by my own doings.

3 hours ago, D_Lo said:

Sweet, should be able to get three games in if people show up 😉

The Children of the Wasteland shall purge the I-5 corridor of the so-called "peace keepers".  The mutants are the rightful inheritors of all the lands between the Toxic Sound and the Cascades.. It has been ordained.

EBF9pH.png

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.