Looking for playtesters...miniature rules

scottshoemaker

I've got a light "generic" system I've been kicking around *may* work for a number of different genres, starship combat, mecha, etc.

This is purely a vanity project that I just would like to refine.  I have it in mind for few models per player, no more than 3, with resource management of your element(s) the central mechanic. 

My goal is a straight forward rules set that works for beer & pretzels play.  I want just enough detail to keep it interesting but not be overwhelming.

I'll be the first to admit there are other rules in the respective genres that do it better, I just would rather invest my time and energy in building cool models than learning yet more rules. 

I'm hoping to do this at Ordo on infrequent Tuesday nights...

• Like 2

FYI, there were a couple of SIMPLE game systems I looked at so I could play with my kids and nephews. Basically I wanted simple mechanics, which I imagine that description would transfer over to beer and pretzel.

Dungeon Squad was one, it had tons of fan support too for non fantasy themed campaigns and such too.

The other was Song of Blades and Heroes.

Just as a source for plagiarizing ideas :)