11/4 @ Noon - First ever ORDO AFTER DORK 40k League Celebration!

DisruptiveConduct

Attention all league participants! To celebrate our league and our league champion, @happycamper, Ordo will be hosting our first ever after hours event, Ordo After Dark at the clubhouse on 11/4 starting at 12PM!.

Everyone in the league is invited to bring 2000 points or 100 Power Level of whatever force you want for an epic throw down and party. We will be setting up the big room for an Apocalypse style battle. I will be editing this post with more details as we get closer to the date. i wanted to make sure everyone has time to plan as i know it is still a busy year for everyone. Please join us! Bring a friend! Bring some snacks. Prepare yourself for death and glory! Hope to see you there.

2. @Rhuntar

3. @ROGRE
4. @evil_bryan
5. @Atomic
6. @deadwing34

7. @Sugarlessllama

8. @happycamper

9. @scotthartman

10. @savion47 (maybe)

11. @kb10r

12. @Nathanvoodoo you are playing dang it!

13. @zcaust83

14. @Chikin

15. @andozane

16. @Josiah

• Like 2

Just a heads up, that Ordo Clubhouse doesn't have the greatest heating. Midnight in November sounds cold...Dress well for it. 

Also, are visitors welcome to come watch (or play)? Those hours are my favorites. Been wishing for a midnight 40k league for a long while, but they just don't exist. 

6 hours ago, paxmiles said:

Just a heads up, that Ordo Clubhouse doesn't have the greatest heating. Midnight in November sounds cold...Dress well for it. 

Also, are visitors welcome to come watch (or play)? Those hours are my favorites. Been wishing for a midnight 40k league for a long while, but they just don't exist. 

Not so friend! My saturday league goes until 2am and even later on tuesday nights. But tuesdays are mainly 30k. No objections to 40k though, we call it Nighthammer lol

18 minutes ago, zcaust83 said:

Not so friend! My saturday league goes until 2am and even later on tuesday nights. But tuesdays are mainly 30k. No objections to 40k though, we call it Nighthammer lol

Your missing the value. For me on public transit, the idea of one that starts at 12midnight and ends at around 6 am would actually be pretty ideal, since the public transit works well at those hours. Plus, nothing is open on those hours, so it doesn't cut into your day (the need for sleep still applies, but you can fit that in while still being able to go to the bank or do other day-only errands). 

Ending at 2am would leave me stranded, more or less. 

But, anyway, if you, or someone else, want to look into a 40k league that starts at 12 midnight and ends around 6am, I'm at least very  interested. 

5 hours ago, paxmiles said:

Your missing the value. For me on public transit, the idea of one that starts at 12midnight and ends at around 6 am would actually be pretty ideal, since the public transit works well at those hours. Plus, nothing is open on those hours, so it doesn't cut into your day (the need for sleep still applies, but you can fit that in while still being able to go to the bank or do other day-only errands). 

Ending at 2am would leave me stranded, more or less. 

But, anyway, if you, or someone else, want to look into a 40k league that starts at 12 midnight and ends around 6am, I'm at least very  interested. 

Im interested as well. Hopefully some plans come together on an overnight league. That would be really awesome