Talisman Returns!

pretre

Talisman_Banner_Big.jpg

Talisman has returned! If you (and up to 5 friends) are looking for some adventure this Christmas season, Talisman pits you against one another in an epic quest for the Crown of Command. Every adventure will see you travel through mysterious lands and across magical realms in pursuit of knowledge, power, and of course, a powerful talisman of their own, and every adventure will be different as new enemies and encounters appear on your quest.

Talisman_Content.jpg

You’ll be able to pick up your copy of Talisman (as well as some of the most popular expansions to the game) at a board games store near you, with copies available in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and other countries across Europe.

What’s more, if you’ve been playing the digital edition of Talisman – available on the Apple app store, Google Play store and Steam – there’s a new expansion on the way. Developer Nomad Games is partnering with publisher Asmodee Digital in order to grow Talisman. The Harbinger will be out soon, bringing new cards, endings and spells to your games, and letting you battle against a mysterious oncoming apocalypse.

Talisman_logo01.png

Talisman will be hitting shelves soon, while the Digital edition of Talisman is available right now for your phone, tablet or PC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...

Munchkin meets Sorry

Impromptu 3 way game last night. My first time playing. I was prophetess, and kept getting mad good rolls early. Then I stole T's Warhorse and had an 11 base combat value. T, upset I stole his horse, tried to Assassinate me, forgetting his ability didn't ignore my Warhorse, needed a 5 or a 6, and proceeded to roll a 1. We also had two bongs and the dab rig set up. Grim Reaper was fun. We had to call it while J and I were racing to finish warlock quest so we could go through Portal. My Quest, drawn my first turn, was deliver a weapon. Even though I drew an extra card in effect each turn, I could not get a damn weapon. 

Good times, will play again.

• Like 1

Bought a copy of the base game during GG's sale. Really like it.

Basically, it's a really light RPG. You kinda work together and kinda work against eachother, but towards the end you realize that you just want to finish, no matter who wins...