T9A Portland/Vancouver Meetup thread

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, OreoGolem said:

Next step would be a dry-test for scheduling, right? Make up a date, ask a host location if they have capacity for.... 8? What's our estimate number? Then turn around and ask people in our communities would do such. Assume like 40-50% chance of follow through from respondents.

40-50%, I appreciate your realism!

• 2 weeks later...

I have reached out to Mox's in Bellevue for reserving some tables for us. That seems like a pretty good halfway point for people. November 16th is looking like the best Saturday for people. So that is the tentative date, I am waiting to hear back from Mox's, I'll relay more information when I hear back from them. Goal is to have 4-6 tables for us to use, play 2 or 3 games, we can do random matchups or whatever people would like to do. We would use the latest ruleset/point update that just came out. 

Sooooo my boss said I probably are gonna have to work that weekend 😞 im gonna see today if I can get out of it. I'll get back to you guys. If I do have the day off, I would be fine playing ringer/TOing if necessary. 

If it doesnt work, I for sure could do something in January after the holidays are all done. 

• Like 1

I actually had a similar problem. I work at a small business and half the staff is going to Bellevue (a funny moment of coincidence) to operate a sports tournament on the 16th. I'll be at work until 1pm. Conor is not available due to a tickets to a LARP or something. What a nerd. Whether this bird flies or not, I'd be down to trying again in January.