12-9 Infinity Tournament Missions and Tourny Rules

Xavier319

Alright, these are the four tables/missions that will be at the tourny. Each round, you will play on a different table, with a different mission associated with it. The season 9 ITS mission book can be found on the infinity website as a download for FREE.

Everyone will be required to arrive with TWO lists, and choose between each one for each game. Proxies are allowed, but please keep them to a minimum if at all possible.

Decapitation

Biotech Vore

Tic-Tac-Toe

Supplies

When you get a mission, you will find out your opponent's faction, choose one of your two lists, and you and your opponent will present them to each other at the same time.

For the purpose of towers, EVERY TOWER will have a ladder on it, and you CAN deploy on TOP of the towers, and have all the advantages and disadvantages of doing so. The tables will be designed with this in mind.

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone for participating and for making this event a success! I had a lot of fun running it, and you guys seemed to have a lot of fun playing in it! I'm hoping to make these a monthly thing, along with a monthly 40k event as well. Thoughts on that? Perhaps bi-monthly and alternate? I know we're a casual gaming crowd here, but I think having some organized play on a semi-regular basis is good!

• Thanks 1