Ordo Fanaticus needs you!

Weav

40K players! As you should know by now, Ordo is a volunteer organization that hosts events for a variety of games, and of course, the large Ordo Fanaticus Club Challenge event each summer. However, much of Ordo's activities are not self-sustaining; in addition to donations from our awesome friendly local game stores, we buy prize support from them for many of our events, we buy terrain and paints, and we have the Ordo clubhouse that has rent, paying for the web site and so on...

How can you help? Glad you asked! The Ordo Fanaticus Championship program gives you loyal 40K players the ability to support Ordo Fanaticus by purchasing calendar annual dues this January. If interested, please click on the link below to read the benefits from Ordo Fananticus Chaplain, Exile.

BECOME A CHAMPION! SUPPORT ORDO! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, pretre said:

Hey, so I did the thing, but I lost Betrayer. Can I get that back?

Please fix. How are people to know that Pretre is untrustworthy if it doesn't say "Betrayer" on his name.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, pretre said:

What if I run the betrayer event and instead of giving out betrayer tags, give your 'really quite a nice guy' tags?

Also, just noticed that:

champbanner.jpg.919bdc6b18685d5474c8a890

Has Emperor spelled wrong on the left.

@Weav!!!!

I swear.  You can't get good free help these days....

Good work Pretre.  You now also qualify for the Editorius Emeritus tag, if you want to swap out for Betrayer

• Like 2
  • Haha 1