Go 7 gaming insert

PumpkinHead

While it looks nice, it will not hold up to all the expansions the game has.

I personally am looking form something simply for the cards dice and tiles and am looking to use my tablewar case to transport the monsters I plan to play with in a given night.

also I laminated my class sheets so that I don't have to keep all those pads in the game box. I keep them in a binder with all my character cards and Roaming monster cards so I can build custom decks when I get to the game night.

• Like 1

For the larger monsters I glued some larger washers to the bottom of them and attach them to a magnetized shelf. Can either put it in my tablewar case or carry around the house as needed. also helps keep them in order and they will display nicer when painted.

I really want to get something made that actually allows the decks to come out and be played straight from their storage trays.

I will probably be looking at doing something custom when spring hits if broken token or another company does not already come out with a design I like.

The flip side for me is I also have all the cross over stuff for Zombicide: Black plague and by June I will have the Zombicide: Green Tide cross overs as well. so all those zombies on top of all the expansions so far is adding up quick.

• Like 1

I have sleeved all my cards and laminated my character sheets so I can reuse them for one off games. I don't have zombiecide so I don't have to worry about that part. Broken token does not have anything for M.D., so I had to go looking.

I don't have a tablewar case, but i agree washers on a magnetized tray could make life far easier. I also dont plan on painting my M.D. miniatures.

• Like 1