Mixed Slaanesh List for OFCC - Now with Renegade Knight

WestRider

5 hours ago, Tallarn Commander said:

How did your Noise Marines do in this game?

There weren't really many good targets for the Sonic Blasters, so I largely just used them for Blastmaster shots at Plagueburst Crawlers and Mortarion. That did decently given how durable those are, adding in another Wound or three here and there. The Sonic Blasters did chew up some PoxWalkers, but they kept coming back, so it wasn't very impressive. I do want to try sometime running a list with 3+ Units of them, so their contribution makes up a larger part of the Army in general, and it's more visible what they're doing.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SPaceORK said:

I can't like this enough. This Gentleperson + medusa from daughters of khaine make excellent slaanesh demon princes.

Thanks! The Medusa (and Morathi in her new, monstrous form) are on my list for Slaanesh Daemon conversions  Just waiting to come across a good deal on them some time when I actually have the cash to jump on it.

• 3 weeks later...

What really bugs me about having put myself in this situation is that it wouldn't actually have taken that much extra effort earlier. Two more days with the productivity of the last three, and I would have all this stuff (except maybe the pipes and wires and stuff under the grid of the Sector Mechanicus walkways) done 100% to my satisfaction. As is, I'm going to be able to get it to "it'll do", but the gap between the two is frustrating.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1