Selling my Guard (Tallarn)

Working on finding all the models in my Tallarn to sell. Too many projects. These are metal Tallarn models from GW. Current count is below. Price is $6 per model, with heavy weapon teams sold as sets where availible (with price still based on model count). I'd go down to $5 per model if you buy 50+ models at once.  Books have no listed price, just make an offer. Vehicle and Misc Price is not included in this list of model prices, and is instead included in description below:

H:

Overall Model Count (Excluding Misc, Books, Vehicles, and Incomplete models)

Books

Codex Astra Militarum (8e)

Imperial Armor Index - Forces of the Astra Militarum

General

Lasguns (21)

Lasgun with hand held for caution (6)

Heavy Weapon Teams

Lascannons (Part of Lascannon Heavy Weapon Team, 9 complete, 1 Platform with Lascannon, 1 loose lascannon)

Lasgun holding reload for Lascannon (Part of Lascannon Heavy Weapon Team, 9)

Lasgun with outstretched remote (Part of Lascannon Heavy Weapon Team, 8)

Lasgun with Hands covering ears (Part of Mortar Heavy Weapon Team, 2)

Lasgun with remote held to chest (Part of Mortar Heavy Weapon Team, 2)

Mortar (Part of Mortar Heavy Weapon Team, 3 Complete, 2 missing Bipod)

Lasgun holding reload for Autocannon (Part of Autocannon Heavy Weapon Team, 5)

Lasgun holding reload for Heavy Bolter (Part of Heavy Bolter Heavy Weapon Team, 3)

Missile Launcher (Part of Missile Launcher Heavy Weapon Team, 4)

Lasgun holding reload for missile launcher (Part of Missile Launcher Heavy Weapon Team, 4)

Autocannons/Heavy Bolters (See Picture. 2 Complete Autocannons with Gunners, 4 Complete Heavy Bolter with Gunners, Multiple incomplete. Part of Either the Heavy Bolter or Autocannon Heavy Weapon Team. Gunner plus weapon is considered 1 model)

Special Weapons

Plasma Gun (7)

Melta Gun (7)

Grenade Launcher (8)

Sniper Rifle (Converted model is a lasgunner with extended barrel, 3)

Characters and Squad Leads

Commander with Plasma Pistol and sheathed Sword (3, one is missing plasma pistol arm)

Squad Leader with Bolter (4)

Squad Leader with Pistol and Chainsword (3)

Squad Leader with Plasma Pistol and Sword (1)

Psykers (3)

Priest with Eviserator (1, Minor conversion)

Vehicles

Hellhound (Presently incomplete in photo. Definitely have the tracks on sprue and the back door is assembled but not attached. Hull weapon mount and the hatch covers are bits I don't think I have anymore. Price assumes I'm able to find backdoor and Tracks) $40

Misc

G.I. Joe Decal Sheet (Make an Offer)

Lot of Random AM bits (Make an offer on lot, or bits within the lot, Dozer Blade is converted for a Baneblade)

W: 

40k models from Armorcast, FW, or in metal (make an offer). 

Metal Savage Orcs (I use them as bloodletters. Interested in the foot savage orcs and the boar riders) 

GW Sets of Arcane Ruins

Craftworld Eldar Codex (8e)

Cash

If wondering about the prices, I don't compete. Those are the prices I'm willing to sell at. Prices are probably both higher and lower than that of other sites. I could entertain the idea of a price drop if buying lots of them, but I'm not offering a firm discount price. I'm patient, if they don't sell thats not a problem. I'll just shelve them and try at another point in time. 

EDIT: Changed the above to add a price drop if buyer buys at least 50 models. 

• 3 weeks later...

Really need to update this one. So tired lately. Traded 30 of the infantry to Pretre, but I also have a bunch to update. 

10 hours ago, pretre said:

Not sure if you're on Bartertown, but...

https://www.bartertown.com/trading/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=307489

I don't use it. I do have the models he's looking for, so if you want to arrange a trade as the middleman, I don't mind. 

• 4 years later...