Attack on Titan is a coop deck building game where the 1 to 5 players fight off man-eating, naked giants. If all the Walls fall, the Castle has been breached, and the players lose. Helping the trained soldiers along the way are Allies, Equipment, and Maneuver cards.  Locations can also be discovered that can benefit all players in that district.

There is a lot of discussion and planning at the beginning of the round, as the team decides which player is going first each round.  The coop is fun, and we beat the game.  Although, it felt a bit easy to me, but we also had a Hospital in play real early on, and that allowed us to soak wounds and get rid of them pretty quickly.  

The 3 of us enjoyed it, and look forward to playing again. I'm going to give the single player a go, which appears to be identical, just fewer archtitans in the deck.

I found it fun to Role Play my hand, and asking for help, rather than giving straight numbers. We haven't torn the rule book apart, yet, so don't know what they intended, but it makes it fun!

I play the [big bad swear word] out of Star Realms, and if my core group was more into PvP, I'd get Ascension.  Being CoOp, there isn't those hurt feelings over being ganged up on, or whatever. The exception I would note would be purchasing the cards into your deck. Each character favors certain builds, or card types. So when everyone keeps snatching up the cards you need, and not working to the strengths of their character, but being selfish and treating it like a PvP, it can get frustrating.  I played Magic, Star Wars, BattleTech, both DBZs, etc. I am able to shut off competitive playing for team playing to play these coop games with them, as they don't like PvP...but they won't shut off that attitude. Le sigh.