Kickass Cossacks team coming soon on Kickstarter

Gaspez Arts

After the first succesfull kickstarter campaign, Gaspez-Arts is ready with its new Fantasy Football team: the "kickass Cossacks".
The Gaspez-Arts team is always the same: Fabio (aka Gaspez-Arts) as manufacturer and the excellent artist Raffaele Stumpo the creator of Bull Warriors - Chaos Dwarf team.
Look at the pictures about this ferocious and artistic football team.

42ea3b2c7b8d31cee862a54e86956a57.jpg

6b3de515aa1f062db52c724b1744d4f6.jpg

We are already preparing the Kickstarter page so stay tuned for more info and pictures in the next days

Greetings

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Finally Kickstarter project has launched! 
The previous one was succesfull so we are sure you'll appreciate this one too. 
We already showed you some pictures but now take a look at the KS page and be fast: you have only 2 days to pledge as early birds to have the coach miniature for free. Go there to see all the excellent miniatures sculpted by Raffaele Stumpo.

• Like 1

Still not seeing the pledge deal I am looking for which is creating more hassle than it is worth at this point. With a little over a week to go and ideas still "Coming Soon" I sadly do not see this reaching the goals and funding it deserves due to stalling and improper pledge options and values. I wanted this to take off as Kislev is one of my favorite armies from the Warhammer universe but it just wasn't done right.

12 minutes ago, Prophecy said:

Still not seeing the pledge deal I am looking for which is creating more hassle than it is worth at this point. With a little over a week to go and ideas still "Coming Soon" I sadly do not see this reaching the goals and funding it deserves due to stalling and improper pledge options and values. I wanted this to take off as Kislev is one of my favorite armies from the Warhammer universe but it just wasn't done right.

Totally agree. 

• Like 1