This Is Not A Test Campaign

Koyote

17 minutes ago, JMGraham said:

Question about physical detriments: the rules state that they require appropriate modeling, and that as such, you choose them rather than rolling. Same with physical mutations. Is that how we're doing it?

Yes, you get to choose your physical mutations and detriments.

Hidden mutations and psychic powers are rolled randomly per the standard rules.

Below are the names and warbands.  It looks like we have a pretty good mix.  The only unrepresented warbands are the Mutants, Preservers, and Remnants. 

If anyone else is interested, it looks like we have room for one more player.  e14136.gif

Bobby - Peacekeepers

Brendan - Tribals

Christian - Caravanners

Kevin - Peacekeepers

Jake - Renegade Reclaimers

Jim - Mutant Cannibals

Joey - Raiders

Shawn - Settlers

Sherbert - Mutant Cannibals

Gentlemen, when next we meet it will be in the post-apoc ruins of Seattle.

oaafwu.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Koyote said:

Yes, you get to choose your physical mutations and detriments.

Hidden mutations and psychic powers are rolled randomly per the standard rules.

Wait! we get to choose detriments... *starts digging through my roster making all of my mutant cannibals supper [big bad swear word]ed up*

1 hour ago, Sherbert said:

Wait! we get to choose detriments... *starts digging through my roster making all of my mutant cannibals supper [big bad swear word]ed up*

A mutant’s roster will state if that mutant may begin with a detriment. IF a particular mutant is permitted to begin with a detriment, you may select a physical or hidden detriment. If you select a hidden detriment you roll on the chart. If you select a physical detriment, you get to choose your model’s particular physical detriment. 

On 3/30/2018 at 7:10 PM, Koyote said:

A mutant’s roster will state if that mutant may begin with a detriment. IF a particular mutant is permitted to begin with a detriment, you may select a physical or hidden detriment. If you select a hidden detriment you roll on the chart. If you select a physical detriment, you get to choose your model’s particular physical detriment. 

ok, in the previous comment I thought the random roll had been done away with. So i played this right.

1 hour ago, Fix said:

If you’ve still got the room next week, I’ll jump in in, Koyote.  I just have to finish this other project first.  If someone else rocks up in the meantime though, by all means let them.

Ok, sounds good. e14114.gif

PM me your email address and I'll send you a link to the TNT folder.

Players are permitted to play as many make-up games as they need to become current.  You can play make-up games against a 'capped warband'. If you do so, the capped player receives zero xps, income, or injuries from the game.  For campaign purposes, the 'capped warband' operates as if the game never happened.

TNT Players, don't forget to bring a deck of cards with you tomorrow night. 

The Wasteland Deck (how your warband determines income) is a standard deck of playing cards. 

I use a deck of post-apoc themed cards, but really any standard deck of cards will do, so long as the deck includes two jokers.

2fvPJm.png

Tomorrow, I'll be at Dark Tower shortly after 5:00. 

One can play 2 games of TNT in 3-4 hours, but it'll be tight -especially when you add the in post scenario campaign phase.  With 3 or 4 games occurring, more or less simultaneously, terrain and table space may also be an issue. 

I recommend that you show up as early as possible and to please arrive with your warband rosters completed (or at least mostly completed).

Oh, and word around the wasteland water cooler is that there are at least two clans of mutant cannibals stalking ruins of Old Seattle, so keep your wits about you.

NUlK8B.png

RULES CLARIFICATION:

The Hillfolk's base BS Cost is 10.  Please note that you are not required to pay this value in order to recruit the HIllfolk. Instead, it is used to calculate your warband's overall Warband Cost (see End of Game Sequence p.144-145, Determining Warband Cost p.153, and Fighting Between Uneven Warbands p.154).

KDNld5.png

• Thanks 1

Tuesday nights are TNT Campaign game nights, but that doesn't mean you cannot play campaign games at different times and locations.  In fact, because our individual work schedules vary and Dark Tower closes at 10 pm (boooo!), I strongly encourage players to set up games at other times and places.

If you don't have each other's contact info, you can schedule games via PM or by posting in this thread.

For your convenience, below is a list of players and their factions.

Fix - Brad (Preservers)

JMGraham - Jim (Mutant Cannibals)

Kalahanarama - Bobby (Peacekeepers)

Koyote - Shawn (Settlers)

Munkie - Kevin (Peacekeepers)  dropped out

Scipiano -Jake (Renegade Reclaimers)

Sherbert - Sherbert (Mutant Cannibals)

SigurdBC - Brendan (Tribals)

Sounder - Christian (Caravanners)

Wiccus - Joey (Raiders)

DEvBLc.png

Hey Shawn it's Brendan btw. Not a huge deal, just wanted to set the record straight. @Sherbert I'll be spending the majority of the weekend hanging out with some friends out of town but I should be available Sunday evening if you still can't get anyone to get you a game in before then. A question for you @Koyote is that if someone, like me, has already played the provided scenario for the week and I play someone like Sherbert who hasn't played the scenario do we roll up another mission or do I play the scenario again with Sherbert but am not able to collect the reward if I win since that could be unfair to the other warbands since I've had two cracks at the reward? Let us know what you think. 

Players who haven’t had a chance to play the weekly scenario are permitted to do so, even if this means that another player plays the weekly scenario twice. 

Players can recruit only 1 Hillfolk from this scenario, so if a Warband recruited a Hillfolk the first time around, it would disregard the Hillfolk rescue rules the second time around. 

Kevin didn’t recruit his Hillfolk the first time around. As such, if he elected to play the scenario again, he’d get another shot at recruiting the Hillfolk.

38 minutes ago, Kalahanarama said:

But if you have already played your two games for the week, if you played a third, you would not gain any experience points for your Warband or models. Correct?

The 'capped' warband gains (and loses) nothing. The capped warband operates thereafter as if the game never happened.

This situation is described in the campaign rules that I posted in this thread on February 27th. 

1 hour ago, Koyote said:

The 'capped' warband gains (and loses) nothing. The capped warband operates thereafter as if the game never happened.

This situation is described in the campaign rules that I posted in this thread on February 27th. 

On that note, could such industrious individuals build a secondary warband if their primary warband is 'capped' for the week, or do we want to keep a 1:1 man to warband ratio?

42 minutes ago, Scipiano said:

On that note, could such industrious individuals build a secondary warband if their primary warband is 'capped' for the week, or do we want to keep a 1:1 man to warband ratio?

If anyone wishes to run a second warband, they are welcome to do so.  The second warband would be eligible to earn the same benefits from the scenarios as the first warband. 

• Thanks 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.