This Is Not A Test Campaign

Koyote

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So... Now that I'm done painting the purpose built terrain and models for the Wasteland Shootout, we need to agree upon a date. 

Four-way games can take a long time to play, so I recommend that we get together on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

Since scheduling a game with 4 players and myself (I will be GMing) will be difficult, I've decided that game is open to anyone who participated in the campaign. 

If you are interested, post your availability over the next few weekends.

nEADWM.png

I'm fairly flexible as far as weekends go and tend to make plans for them week-to-week.

Therefore, I am free most any weekend that fits into others' schedules.

Also, I still have a few scenarios I have not done if anyone else had less than 10 games for their warband and wanted to put a few more in before the end game.

It's the end of the quarter for me, so I have all kinds of weekend commitments for the next couple of weeks. Graduation is the 16th, Fathers Day is the 17th, so the soonest weekend I could do would be the weekend after that. Feel free to go without me if need be; otherwise the 24th works for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Below are some shots from our This Is Not A Test Wasteland Shootout.  The purpose of the game was to determine the campaign's overall winner. 

The scenario was essentially a 4-way 'king of the hill' type mission.  At the end of Turns 1 and 2, the flying saucer fired a total of 3 gas weapons that produced a large blast that then drifted in a random distance and direction each turn.  On Turn 3, Cyborg Hitler used his insidious weather machine to create a Rip Wind (another roaming large blast), which managed to take out a Renegade Reclaimer in power armor.  Starting at the end of Turn 2, the Despot's aboard the saucer began teleporting out of the saucer in waves (once again random distance and direction) to defend it.  

Players earned VPs by having models within 4" of the flying saucer at the end of Turn 6.  Extra VPs could be earned by taking out Despots.  Cyborg Hitler, Mr. M, and Mega Nixon survived the game.  The rest of the Despots were not so lucky.  🙂

The Tribals won first place, followed by the Renegade Reclaimers, Mutant Cannibals, and the Peacekeepers.

If the photos aren't displaying full size right-click the photo and select View Image.

6JcekV.png

e46dRV.png

wA1Om8.png

mPHRgn.png

Rw5LaW.png

E0A0IA.png

Xx7pGN.png

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Munkie said:

I love how stressed Jake looks in the 3rd picture. 

It is pretty funny. 

If anyone should have been stressed during Sigurd's first turn it should have been Bobby.  Sigurd's heavy weapons laid waste to a good number of Bobby's Peacekeepers (including his leader) during the first two turns. 

Wm3DDk.gif

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.