Confrontation 3.5 on KS... Big Support!!

Fixxer

Yeah! They're redoing Confrontation 3.5 and its on KickStarter. This game was huge at Z Games back in the day and I would love to see it come back. I kept all my minis and will be ready to play if anyone else is thinking about joining the cause. A lot of $$ already raised, over half a million. 

Skirmish level, amazing models, and unique rules, go check it out. 

Its spendy for sure. But if you teamed up with another gamer or 3, there is enough for everyone to have multiple factions. It also comes with mats and some terrain. 

I happened to keep all my stuff from back in the day anyway, Im just hoping there is a resurgence in play because of the KS. Its such a fun system to play that I'd get fully invested again if there was at least a small group of players that got together. 

I believe you can download the rules for free.

AND Ebay still has a decent collection of the old models. A crew could be built there for around $200 if you get lucky and find enough for your faction. I also have plenty to share... 

Wow. This is one of the dumbest ways to package a kickstarter I’ve seen yet. I went from interested to never mind really quickly. I wish they had just let legendarion keep recasting and creating new characters because his stuff was great. 

@Jay 

Perhaps, I don't really think KS is the best investment for gamers anyway. It gives a breadth of the line that is more of a collectors item now, painters will also enjoy them for the variety and character. It'd be a great line for any RPG set in a fantasy world. Hero and creature options galore.  

I also prefer what Legendarion was doing with the line, they were smart to jump on those molds while they did. 

Im just excited to see the game get a push into existing in its best rule set. Hopefully it will create a buzz with players that still have their models/cards to start playing again. Or people with plenty of expendable $ that want to get a wide array of miniatures can support the KS.

I just want to play the game with 3.5 rules.