Tallarn Commander's Chaos (Creations of Bile vs Nids)

Hello everyone,

I got in a fun game vs Nids last weekend with my Chaos Space Marines. This time I tried out the Creations of Bile army (well it was my custom CSM warband The Warpborn using Creations of Bile rules). That sure is a fun set of rules with a very nice set of stratagems and buffs from Bile. The fact that most of my units had +1 strength and +1 movement really improved the lethality of my units. Here are some photos and comments.

Talos Slaughtercall (counts as Fabius Bile)21. Talos (New).JPEG7. Talos Slaughtercall (New).JPEGSince he's supposed to be Bile I gave him an a magnetized needler pistol and magnetized "Chirurgeon" backpack with attached rod/cane. 

My opponent's gorgeously-painted Hormagaunts vs a squad of 15 Chaos Marines12. CSM Fight Hormagaunts on Objective (New).JPEG14. CSM Pistol butts a Gaunt (New).JPEG

Creations of Bile Possessed charge Hormagaunts in a building4. Scrum between Possessed and Gaunts (New).JPEG

Harry the Helbrute dukes it out with Hormagaunts and with Zoanthropes8. Harry vs Hormagaunts (New).JPEG20. Harry vs Zoanthropes (New).JPEG

Squad Bloodbliss moves out and then avenges Harry's death19. Champion Hatred on Objective with His CSM Squad (New).JPEG25. Last Melee CSM vs Zoanthropes (New).JPEG

Freshly-painted Sorcerer Ruven engages in a slapfest with a Neuranthrope11. Freshly Painted Sorcerer Ruven (New).JPEG18. Psyker vs Psyker Scrum Continues (New).JPEG

Lictor and Hormagaunts clear Nunchaku Ned from and objective and Lictor claims objective23. Nunchaku Ned's Last Stand (New).JPEG

24. Lictor Claims Objective (New).JPEG

In the end the bugs vanquished the Chaos forces of the Warpborn. Thanks to my opponent for a great game (the forces of Chaos will get you next time!) and thanks to Uncle's Games in Redmond for providing the space to play.

Enjoy the pics!

• Thanks 1

• Tallarn Commander changed the title to Tallarn Commander's Chaos (Creations of Bile vs Nids)