Tallarn Commander

Tallarn Commander's Chaos (Game vs Orks & Shots of All WIP Models)

And another project completed...

Last week I finished up another batch of 6 DisciplesJulyDisciplesBatch2.jpg

Comms Officer Enok, he keeps the Nostroman 9th's officers in contact with their rank and fileJulyDisciplesBatch2Enok.jpg

Sergeant Zoica, she can be quite brutal with her adzeJulyDisciplesBatch2Zoica.jpg

Gaur, and his friend Gibbon the ork headJulyDisciplesBatch2Gaur.jpg

Kurx and Svar, lascannon gunnersJulyDisciplesBatch2KurxandSvar.jpg

Pater, he can also be used as a character, Marauder Chieftain, or line trooper JulyDisciplesBatch2Pater1of2.jpgJulyDisciplesBatch2Pater2of2.jpg

More to follow...

And last week I also finished up a batch of 6 "greatcoat" troopers...

They can also be used to fill various roles, Militia, Cultists, Marauders, Disciples, etcJulyGreatcoatsBatch2.jpg

Trooper AnokJulyDisciplesBatch2Anok.jpg

Cthulu, he would also be great as a Renegade Commander, Enforcer, etcJulyGreatcoatsCthulu.jpg

Master Sergeant Warptouch

JulyGreatcoatsWarptouch2of3.jpgJulyGreatcoatsWarptouch3of3.jpgJulyGreatcoatsWarptouch1of3.jpg

Trooper Bullets, he was told to put a Chaos Star on his coat. Something was lost in translation. 🙂JulyGreatcoatsBullets2of2.jpgJulyGreatcoatsBullets1of2.jpg

And my last image, Trooper HeldaneJulyGreatcoatsHeldane.jpg

You will see some, but not all, of these models at the OFCC. You will definitely see the sentinels and a decent number of the R&H infantry.

Enjoy the pics!

Hello everyone,

I'm looking forward to this weekend's OFCC. I'll be bringing a Night Lords battalion and a Renegades and Heretics battalion as part of Team Infil-traitors.

To test out my list I recently got in a test game. I lost horribly (my list is rather casual) but I had a blast. I killed 3 Eldar units and my opponent killed 17 Chaos units. 🙂

Here are some pics:

The forces of Chaos arrayed before the battleAugustvsEldar2.jpg

The tricksy elves before the battleAugustvsEldar3.jpg

The Death Bats Squad move their Reaper Autocannon into position, it would do 1 wound to a Wave Serpent before dyingAugustvsEldar6.jpg

Vox Officer Enok and Trooper October (who is my favorite R&H infantry model) move up with 5th Militia SquadAugustvsEldar10.jpg

Master Sergeant Warptouch bellows at the rank and fileAugustvsEldar8.jpg

BloodLady is shot to death by the Eldar air force, but explodes doing 11 wounds!AugustvsEldar21.jpg

2nd Squad's Champion, Lobo, hangs out with 2 troopers and the WIP Leman Russ, Khorne's IreAugustvsEldar12.jpgf

Hound of Chaos takes lascannon potshots at Wave SerpentsAugustvsEldar17.jpg

The Nostroman 9th's black market "fixer," Ghoulmoney, advances up the board with 5th Squad

AugustvsEldar18.jpg

Khorne's Ire petulantly stares down the Eldar air force before being blown to bitsAugustvsEldar27.jpg

Hound of Chaos scrums with ScorpionsAugustvsEldar25.jpg

And then is targeted by Fire DragonsAugustvsEldar30.jpg

Warpsmith Hoth and Master of Possession Bolivar whittle down a Banshee SquadAugustvsEldar24.jpg

And I recently finished up 5 more R&H infantry and 2 traitor Leman Russes. Here are some pics:

All 5 troopersJuly Disciples Batch 4 Completed.jpg

Skara

JulyDisciplesBatch4Skara.jpg

Bale

July Disciples Batch 4 Bale Front.jpg

July Disciples Batch 4 Bale Rear.jpg

Wirewolf

July Disciples Batch 4 Wirewolf.jpg

Duqud

July Disciples Batch 4 Duqud.jpg

Oracle

July Disciples Batch 4 Oracle.jpg

2 Leman Russes, Reaver and Khorne's Ire

AugustCompletedRusses1of14.jpg

AugustCompletedRusses2of14.jpg

AugustCompletedRusses14of14.jpg

AugustCompletedRusses9of14.jpg

AugustCompletedRusses13of14.jpg

AugustCompletedRusses6of14.jpg

Now I only have to paint names on the bases of 24 troopers and then I'm ready for OFCC.

Nostroman 9th, "Hell's horde."

Hello everyone,

I had a great time at Ordo this year. My chaos army (Night Lords teamed up with Renegades and Heretics) lost 4 games and tied 1. All my opponents were very nice and all my games were very enjoyable. Here are a baker's dozen photos from the event.

Shot of the Night Lords with their Nostroman 9th mercenariesArmyPics1.jpg

Blood Angels fliers target the Chaos line1stGame4.jpg

Traitor Leman Russ Khorne's Ire lays down a base of fire1stGame5.jpg

Awe-inspiring black and red Death Company liquidates Chaos Militia1stGame6.jpg

Trooper Chillgibber and his squad fight impressive blue and purple Genestealer hybrids2ndGame6.jpg

BloodLady the Blood Slaughterer and 7th Squad assault the Genestealer Cult line2ndGame7.jpg

5th Squad charges Wraithblades3rdGame12.jpg

888 the Blood Slaughterer kills a breathtaking Wraithseer while 5th Squad mops up some Dire Avengers3rdGame13.jpg

Deffy the Defiler and BloodLady the Blood Slaughterer face off against AdMech Dragoons4thGame3.jpg

1st Militia Squad in melee with Vanguard4thGame8.jpg

888 slices up a gorgeous Admech underground vehicle thingie4thGame17.jpg

Stormtroopers slay Cultists in the trenches. This battle felt like a Gaunt's Ghosts novel.5thGame10.jpg

7th Squad's Mutant Rabble battles some beautiful Mordians 5thGame13.jpg

As always, OFCC was great fun! Thanks to all my opponents and all my team-mates on Team Infil-Traitors!

Night Lords, "The quick and the dead."

Nostroman 9th, "Hell's horde."

Yes, it was a fun game! I posted a longer write up as well as a link to our 2017 game on my Bolter and Chainsword Chaos blog. If you're interested, here's the link:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/321042-tallarn-commanders-chaos-ofcc-comments-and-pictures/?p=5370796

Hello everyone, 

I got in a very fun game against an Ork player at Meeples Games in West Seattle. This was my first time at Meeples and I loved the place. Great players and a great atmosphere.

I brought 2000 points of my Night Lords and they got trounced. But the opponent was very nice and his Ork army was gorgeous. Here are some pics:

Orks vs Night Lords before the game beginsAugustvsOrks2.jpg

Orks vs Night Lords, bottom of Turn 1AugustvsOrks7.jpg

Night Lord from the Prone Predators CSM Squad cowering before his squad is wiped out by a Boyz assaultAugustvsOrks11.jpg

A gorgeous and deadly Ork plasma jet of doooooom (that's probably not the model's official name, but it should be)AugustvsOrks3.jpg

Rhinos Dragonne and Night Masque along with Daemon Prince AzrathAugustvsOrks6.jpg

The Bats Out of Hell, a squad of 4 Chaos Bikers with 2 plasmas and a power axeAugustvsOrks5.jpg

Ork Warboss on a bike with his boyz about to charge the Ork linesAugustvsOrks14.jpg

The surviving Night Lords: Azrath, remnants of 2 CSM squads, Raptor Lord Duvalier, and 3 Bezerkers after they have wiped out a Boyz Squad on Turn 2AugustvsOrks13.jpg

Biker Sorceress ChamorroAugustvsOrks18.jpg

Raptor Lord Duvalier, I love the Claws of the Black HuntAugustvsOrks16.jpg

It's the only good Night Lords thing: when I take their warlord trait I always forget it, morale debuffs rarely hurt anyone, and I never care enough about my infantry to spend 1 CP to give them a better cover save  🙂  

In addition, I'm down to about 57 or so unpainted models. I hope to finish painting all my 40K models by the end of the year (knocks on head). Here are some pics of my remaining unpainted models.

SeptAllWIP1.jpg

SeptAllWIP2.jpg

SeptAllWIP4.jpg

SeptAllWIP5.jpg

SeptAllWIP6.jpg

SeptAllWIP7.jpg

SeptAllWIP8.jpg

Enjoy the pics!