X-Wing Card Trade?

Munkie

So a lot of us are sitting on nice little stacks of upgrade cards and some of those we'll probably never use. I don't like printing out the cards but I also don't like the idea of buying ships I don't want, just to get the cards. So maybe we can trade?

I'm hoping to pick up:

-R2 Astromech

-Advanced Sensors

I'm willing to trade:

-Shield upgrade

-Engine upgrade

-R2-F2

-R2-D2

-Any R5 units

-Cluster Missiles

-Homing Missiles

-Concussion Missiles

-Proton Torpedos

-Deadeye

Thanks!

I'm thinking I could use some Cluster Missiles and might have a spare R2 unit sitting around. I'll look through my stuff tonight at the shop.

I could also use Advanced Sensors if anyone is interested in trading (though I doubt anyone is willing to give that baby up). In addition, I have some duplicate pilot cards that I'd be fine giving away. Mostly just a bunch of stuff from the Core Set that no one probably needs, but I do have some duplicate TIE Interceptor pilots in case anyone just bought Imperial Aces and never picked up a regular Interceptor set.

i'm currently hording

I can respect that. Gotta get to a comfortable level before you can part with anything. But now I'm sitting on more than I need. 6 Proton torpedos is pritty silly, especially because I don't think I'd ever run a list with more than 2 (and I usually take none).

Yeah, Advanced Sensors is a long shot but I figured I'd throw it out there. The R2 Astromech comes in the X-Wing blister I believe...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.