Blood Bowl 2 on sale

Andrewgeddon

• 2 weeks later...

How about I do you one better? Legendary Edition currently 50% off until the 4th, $22.49.

I'm playing in the Reddit Blood Bowl Rookie League (College League, Oceanic Division). For anyone maybe new to the game, perfect place to start! College League is designed for new players, promoting learning, fun, and all that good stuff. Wouldn't mind seeing some friendly faces there :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andrewgeddon said:

How about I do you one better? Legendary Edition currently 50% off until the 4th, $22.49.

I'm playing in the Reddit Blood Bowl Rookie League (College League, Oceanic Division). For anyone maybe new to the game, perfect place to start! College League is designed for new players, promoting learning, fun, and all that good stuff. Wouldn't mind seeing some friendly faces there 🙂

Awesome, good luck!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Andrewgeddon said:

I'm playing in the Reddit Blood Bowl Rookie League (College League, Oceanic Division). For anyone maybe new to the game, perfect place to start! College League is designed for new players, promoting learning, fun, and all that good stuff. Wouldn't mind seeing some friendly faces there 🙂

I play on rebbl also. Good luck getting these knobs signed up though. They're scared of online players. 😋

• Haha 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, michaels said:

@Bosco Good win vs Superfed. I'm gonna give him a ton of [big bad swear word] on the recap tonight about it. 😄

Hahahaha.

Link to the coverage?

Also, Blood Bowl 2 legendary edition is on sale for PC, $16 on steam. If enough of us get in on it we could get a clan (collection of coaches playing in a vaguely team based league format) together for ReBBL league or just have a greater ordo contingent than Burk and I representing.

1 hour ago, Bosco said:

Hahahaha.

Link to the coverage?

Also, Blood Bowl 2 legendary edition is on sale for PC, $16 on steam. If enough of us get in on it we could get a clan (collection of coaches playing in a vaguely team based league format) together for ReBBL league or just have a greater ordo contingent than Burk and I representing.

We do recaps for divs 1-3 each Wednesday at 5pm PST. httpS://twitch.tv/superfedtv

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, kb10r said:

Looks like I need to join rebbl. 

I just signed up for the Minors in the rookie league! Hopefully I do as well there as I did in College (the league, not... like, school. That didn't go as well).

2 hours ago, Bosco said:

@Weav get the PC version... join us!

giphy.gif

As an objective owner of both version, PC is way better. But that's mostly because I fat finger the controller and misclick like crazy on the PS4.

• Like 2